Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Generation Tech Mini Book

I have been watching YouTube videos a lot  recently and I have subscribed to Creations with Christina. She just did a series on a mini book using her Cricut. I watched the first two videos and decided to play along. Here is what I created.

The Cover
 

Page 2

 Page 3

 Page 3 - mini book open

 Page 3 - mini book open

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10 - extra page designed by me

Page 11 - extra page designed by me

I used a Die Cuts With View paper stack (Generation Tech), brads by My Minds Eye (Abby Road) and die cuts from Crate Paper (Orbit Collection).

I hope you like my mini album.

Cheers

Erika

9 comments:

  1. wow! its awesome Erika!/
    love the bright funky colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a great mini I love the colors that you used it is so bright and fun. thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the way you used Christina's album for your inspiration but clearly made it your own. Great job! TFIM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A NEAT MINI ALBUM!! Great colors

    Thanks for SHARING
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I love the way you did your mini in the mini and your lollipop flower. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sexy bloke you have there!!!!! Mmmnnnn i could do with some pie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you ran with Christinas and did your own thing. I'm planning on doing the same thing next week with a friend. I love the mini in the mini album. I ordered "Fabulous Finds" so I could make that. I also lovce your lollipop flower. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Erika! I'm hopping through with CWC... not sure if this is the correct post, but I've enjoyed looking at your wonderful work and I love how you do not only layouts but cards and OTP as well! Awesome!!! Have a great weekend! :D xo

    ReplyDelete