Monday, October 14, 2013

Scrap Around the World - Oct challenge

I decided to have another go at Scrap Around the World this month, as I like their Mood boards and Sketches.This month I decided to take inspiration from the mood board to create this layout....



I used Lindy Stamp Gang sprays on the background, a touch of gesso and gel medium through a stencil then added gold gelatos to create a resist technique. A touch of stamping to the background and some gauze to create a soft look behind the photo. I sprayed my die cuts to match the layout and added a touch of gold gelatos to give them a worn look.



The elements I took from the mood board were:
Gold
Teapots
Shoes
Lace
Pink
Teal
Tea cups
Flowers
Ribbon

I really loved the sketch as well and I plan on scrapping that too later in the month.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Thanks for joining in at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice page, I think it's would even looks better if you would work on getting better photo of it, thank you so much for joining SATW challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout! So glad that you are inspired by the moodboard! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet page! just love your background work and that tea pot is the cutest ever. Thank you ever so much for sharing your work with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout! Love your flower clusters and your background is amazing :) Thank you for sharing your layout with us at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice page! Thanks for playing with us at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely colour combo! Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colors! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete