Monday, October 14, 2013

Scrapbook Savvy Blind Scrap - October

I love blind scrapping... you never know what you are going to get, and when you get the instructions wrong it can throw a whole other set of problems your way.

I was doing the blind scrap on the Scrapbook Savvy Facebook page recently and I got to the step where you add a cluster of embellishments beside your photo. Well, I didn't read where it said to place it towards the top of the photo and added it to the bottom. That caused the rest of the steps to make my layout look unbalanced so I took liberty with the instructions and where it said top I used bottom and so on. This produced a layout that I love. Thanks Chloe and Scrapbook Savvy for another great Blind Scrap.




1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome page, I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along over at Savvy :) :)

    ReplyDelete