Monday, October 14, 2013

Show Us Your Stuff - October

This month at Show Us your Stuff the challenge was to use multiple photos and arrows on your layout as well as your hand made embellishment.



I used these three photos of my Nephew, Kynan, skating and showing off his skills at the local skate park. I stamped arrows in amongst the strips of patterned paper and used a Charms Creations lollypop on my layout as well as some die cuts that I created on my Silhouette. To create the background I cut out a skater stencil with my silhouette and sprayed over it using Dylusions black spray. I added a few silver star sequins for an added pop of embellishment.



5 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Erika. Your style has developed greatly over the few years.I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Erika great layout : thanks for playing with us at SUYSx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wOW love this Erika! xx thanks for playing along with us at suys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Erika. Love the silhouette skater. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete