Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mixed Media Layout - Scrap Around the World & Limor Webber

I watched Limor's video announcing this challenge and checked out the sketches. I just had to do the sketch from Scrap Around the World. I used similar techniques to Limor. I have never used this style on a scrapbooking layout before, even though I have admired the style for a long time.
I'm very happy with the way my layout turned out.

I'm super excited that Limor is coming to Townsville in November/December. I'm off to my LSS tomorrow to sign up for this once in a life time event!! Yay!!!

*The Mood board from Scrap Around the World inspired me to make my own Stencil using my Silhouette Cameo.




5 comments:

  1. Your page is really very pretty with lots of lovely details and you have definitely nailed the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to try something out of your comfy box! such a splendid result too! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful page with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely LO!! love the picture too!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BEAUTIFUL PAGE!!!THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US AT SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ERIKA! LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE :) XO CHARM

    ReplyDelete